Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{First time at this!}

So no kidding...I am crazy for doing this, but I posted my first try at the "Vlogging" thing. (Hate that name btw)

Just want to add here....I didn't mention the ministry because, I guess in my head and heart it totally goes without saying that I am still doing that, and planning to unto I physically can not. Unfortunately, it isn't a great source of income for me and I am seeking other things out on the side! It doesn't mean that it couldn't maybe be the FULL TIME income thing one day! I pray for that daily! But until then, I wanted to share some ideas I have and ask you guys to join me in asking God to order my steps!

Okay...so here it goes! Oh and also...next time I promise to wear make up! ugh!
Oh and don't forget to roll down to bottom to Playlist and pause the O SO AWESOME TUNES before watching! Thanks! Bye!



First time from Megan Gebhardt on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Vlogs can be really fun to watch but the one I did the one time I had to redo several times! lol

Sending more prayers your way!

Jennifer Ross said...

I pray that God blesses you with answered prayers.

辰原 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

How cute are you! I loved your Vlog Megan! Love and continued prayers for you...

May the Lord abundantly bless you and provide for your needs!

Lindsay Alexander Photography said...

aww megs...I LOVED seeing you. It was like knowing you....for real:)

esss said...

This is awesome. And exactly what I needed to hear at this moment in my little mommy life.
Essay Writing