Tuesday, April 7, 2009

{HiM He HiS}

There is something in the air. The winds of change in the spiritual. They are always changing you know?! Heightening as the inevitable day approaches of our Kings return, and the defeated foes demise. Recall that you and I do not know when the Lord is coming to get us....but nor does Satan. He is subject to watching the signs just as we are. And when He sees God showering this world with His spirit and filling His people to overflowing, rest assure that Satan takes notice. And then ensues his "showering".

I feel the "showering" right now. The best way I can explain it is that I feel like I am in this world, but not of it. My citizenship is in Heaven. BUT, I feel pulled and lured like never before in my life. I picture it as if I am wearing a baggy shirt or sweater- so baggy that I can sit and pull it over my knees as I hold them tightlyto my chest. As though I am in a tucked ball position, my head down. Just outside of me, and my sweater, I am being pulled on every side! Some pulls have a bit more force then others, but they are all there, and they are most definitely constant.

I think it can clearly be seen in my latest posts that this might be true. More, I believe to be due to the time of year in which we are in. Alot of "events" happen in these next coming weeks, that have proved in the last year or 2 to be spiritually heavy for me. It's not like me to wallow, sulk or feel depressed. But like I said, these are heavy times in my small world. It's crazy, what this life dishes our way. What places we end up that we never would have predicted. Nor would we have asked for. And I don't like all that I have been facing lately. In fact, if I were real honest, I hate it! But I am in it, and there is only one thing to be done. Walk it, and walk it hand in hand with Him, King Jesus. He doesn't always feel like He is there, but I know He is. I certainly do not know where all of this is leading me either, but He does. He knows it for you as well!

The end of the story, ladies, is a good one! It is loud with victory and shower soaked in His goodness. And we will be with Him for all of eternity! This world can pull, tug, it can whisper it's lies, and offer it's temptations, but at the end of the day, remember who's you are: HIS!
Remember that as you struggle and feel ripped apart......
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
because greater is He that is in you,
than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4 KJV
(Ye, means you by the way....for anyone out there that needed to have that pointed out. YOU!!!)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks, Megan! I needed this reminder lately as grief has been pulling me down low.

Your words (and your heart) are a blessing and encouragement to me!

Charity said...

I love that verse. Praise God for the victory that we have in Him.
Thank you for sharing.

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Sending love and prayers your way, sweet friend...

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank you for sharing posts with truth and the word of God. That's all that we need, but most of the time, we visit our grief and wallow in it, without opening the word of God.

Leslie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling under attack at the moment. But you are right, the ending is a good one! We just have to keep on keepin' on in Him!

P.S. I did send you an email with my address. I hope you got it!