Monday, June 22, 2009

{fAtHeR's DaY}

This Father's Day was likely difficult for many. The Greatest Blessing wanted to reach out and acknowledge the men out there that have had the same heart ache as many of us ladies. Men handle it so differently. Each of the father's that have crossed this path received this card. My dear friend, Amanda made them. (Thank U for being patient with me & my "visions" lady. :) My prayer is that, although small, it was a reminder to these men to trust their heavenly Father-
the best daddy in the world.

Inside reads:

The Greatest Blessing would like to wish you a happy Father's Day. Although you have a child living in Heaven, you are no less their daddy! Until you meet again....

________________________________________________



On a personal note, my husband, the father of my 3 babies received this gift from us...
Macsen looks just like his daddy......



Happy Father's Day

4 comments:

Holly said...

Those are great cards. I love the pic of your 3 children!

Rachel said...

Thank you Megan for your thoughtfulness! You are a blessing!

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank you so much for sending my husband that Father's Day card! It was such a blessing. God Bless

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Megan,

Thank you so much for thinking of my husband...and for sending him a Father's Day card. Fathers are often forgotten in this journey. That was so sweet of you!

Love the pic of your 3 children...beautiful!

Love,
Kelly