Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{fOrEvEr In OuR hEaRtS}

So I really haven't been laying around twittling my thumbs, and looking for something to do! Really! In between still getting the privilege of making memory boxes for several families, I have also been teaming up with some amazingly, selfless people that are reaching well out of their way to see to it that families are given a stage to love, celebrate, and share their babies that now live in Heaven.
This is the second year that I have been blessed to be a part of
Forever in Our Hearts Remembrance Walk. All to honor a baby that went Home well before expected. Last years family was poignant because they were the first "official" family that I was given the call to serve with a box. Sigh....I can remember walking into that hospital room as clearly as if it were just yesterday that I was there. This year, two sweet babies will be honored. And both families have graciously decided that they desire for any/all money raised to go to yours truly,
The Greatest Blessing.


Speechless.


Thank you families.


Thank you God.

I am blessed beyond words....and man does it suck to know that none of this current blessing would be here had I not had a baby boy go Home before me....but wow, I wouldn't trade it.
How can you say that you might ask?
I have this amazing ministry that fills me beyond expectation! I have a purpose and I KNOW that I have been a small part of contributing to eternal ramifications in a positive light. And I STILL will get to be with my baby boy! For eternity!
It's a win win! : )
I am humbled by the love and generosity God has imposed on the hearts of all these amazing people!


If you can attend, please do! Spread the word. Share this on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, email, phone calls, coffee break, Morris code....WHATEVER! If you can't be there, please get on your knees for the event. Pray for the families to receive healing, love and an opportunity to be proud of their boys. But also that this ministry would get recognition and would glorify Jesus infinitely!
My utmost aim in all I do with this ministry!
God is SO good! Thank you so!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is so awesome that those families decided for you to be the recipient of the money! I would walk but I'm on the other side of the country. I hope there is a great turnout and that a lot of money is raised!

Jennifer Ross said...

Your post put a smile on my face. I love the win/win comment! I pray that the Lord keeps blessing you beyond anything you could imagine.

Love,
Jenny