Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{aLl AuThOrItY}

Is anyone out there alive and ready for some serious GOD?!

I don't mean the God that we rattle off rote prayers to, prayers that for the most part are us trying to convince ourselves of what it is we are coming to the Father in need of. I don't mean the God that we read about in the old and new testament and say, "Whew! That was awesome! How cool it is that Jesus healed that guy. I sure can't wait till He comes back!" HELLO! I can't wait till He gets back either, but why do we forget that it is HIM that told us to pray like this:
On earth as it is in Heaven! Is there any unhealed people in Heaven people?
Are there any hurting hearts in Heaven as there are on earth? Is there bondage in heaven I ask? NO. Typical argument: "Well, this is a fallen world. It effects all areas of life." True, BUT, as Christians, were we not given ALL AUTHORITY OVER OUR ENEMY?


WHEN JESUS HAD CALLED THE TWELVE TOGETHER, HE GAVE THEM POWER AND AUTHORITY TO DRIVE OUT ALL DEMONS AND TO CURE DISEASES AND HE SENT THEM OUT TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND TO HEAL THE SICK

-LUKE 9:1-2


I HAVE GIVEN YOU AUTHORITY TO TRAMPLE ON SNAKES AND SCORPIONS AND TO OVERCOME ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY; NOTHING WILL HARM YOU.

-LUKE 10:19


Seems pretty clear to me, so why in the world have I been living
so far under that level of position?!*?!!?

I have no idea. But guess what?


I'M NOT ANYMORE!


Jesus....YOU are KING! I am your daughter, and I reign on high with You! Open our spiritual eyes to the place you have given us here and in Heaven, our true Home! Thank you that you already won us the victory, and that You are right now interceding on behalf of each of us- me writing, those reading and the many that we love and are burdened for or have yet to know! Your aim is for ALL to be saved & delivered...to live in FREEDOM and to spend eternity with You. Pour out Your spirit of revelation, encouragement, deliverance, freedom, love, power, authority, and victory for your children! We're in a war.....it's time to STAND UP!!!!!!!!! Break through is needed Jesus and so desperately desired! Praise be to You Jesus, the Most High! You are worthy! Equip us for the battle! Satan may have come to kill, steal, and destroy....but he will never take OUR FREEDOM!

A M E N

BTW the speech playing from Braveheart is well written and is more prophetic then most know. Listen to the words from a spiritual set of ears. We do not wage war as the world does....but we are in a war! Fight for freedom!

4 comments:

Holly said...

AMEN!!!!

Ruth said...

AWESOME!

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank God that we have the authority!

Ruth said...

I use your playlist all the time!. Thanks for being you and for loving Jesus!