Sunday, November 16, 2008

{UnMatChaBLe lOvE}

"USE ME!" These words, are by no means, words you would use to anyone you encounter, here on earth. In this world, and on this earth....people don't need to be given an invitation to "use you". Instead they go for it like they are entitled to it! Disgusting! Could you be more the antithesis of our Lord and Savior then that? I think not! But here we are. You and I who have indeed been used. Called to be in the world, but not of the world. Are we standing out? Are we so bright that all that sit by and watch not only need to pull out their "shades" to be near, but want to upgrade those "shades" so that they can draw closer? I have to admit....I haven't been as bright as I know God wants me to be. My life, outside of my son playing 'hookie' in being here, and going straight to paradise ,(btw....he is so gonna get it when He sees his momma....the attack of the kisses that is! blessed little man!!!) has been trialsome and hurtful. Likely though, I have some kindred spirits out there that so know what I am saying!

When we become Christians, there is absolutely nothing in the word that proclaims to us...."ALAS....ALL YOUR TROUBLES ARE OVER. YOU ARE GOING TO ALWAYS FEEL FAVOR AND BLESSING, AND HURT WILL COME TO YOU NO MORE!" Quite the contrary....Jesus said, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart....I have overcome the world."

I don't know about you.....but I am following the One that has overcome the world !!!!! The ONE that can give PEACE that passes all understanding. The ONE that will never leave me nor forsake me. The ONE that is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. And the ONE, that gave His only begotten son, that whoever believed in Him would not parish but have everlasting life!

Do you know Him?Do you follow Him? Because if you do not, let me promise you, that you are missing the best thing this world could ever have. No sweet car will fill you, no nice office,no great outfit (tried 'em all), no lover, no "thing" can take the place of the only thing we were meant to live for, love and serve....JESUS CHRIST. He is the real deal, and sparing you all some serious, Sex in The City/Real World/General Hospital/ Jerry Springer details.......JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY OXYGEN-ADDICTION-LOVER-ENTERTAINMENT that any of us need. Please believe it from a girl that learned it the hard way, and is one that would gladly join her that washed His feet with her tears, and dried it with her hair! No human could fathom desiring you more then how you are desired by HIM! take Him up on His offer. He loves you so much, that He died for you! UNMATCHABLE LOVE!

No comments: